NCR Vitalcast is a turnkey solution of hardware, professional services, and content management system for enterprise level and/or local control of digital signage.
- 5% average sales lift when switching to digital signage
- 30% single item sales increase when highlighting featured item
- Reduce cost of menu changes
- Low-cost menu experimentation
- Automatic menu price updates
- Modernized brand reputation
- Ensure consistent brand messaging
- Promote high-margin items
- Unlimited day-parts
- Improve speed of service
- Quality signage sees a return in 12-18 months
- Pricing integration (NCR Aloha, NCR Silver, others)
- Order Confirmation integration (NCR Aloha, others)
- Advanced scheduling – future start &end dates
- Menu Automation – restaurant attributes & tags
- Local & Remote access- Web portal& Windows software
- Failover redundancy
- Next-Business-Day Parts & Tech Onsite Warranty up to 5 years
- Industry leading support services
- Content Creation & Content Management services
- NCR Media Players
- Easy access tool-less media player mounts
- Commercial monitors – Indoor or Outdoor
- Monitor mounts – Wall, Ceiling, Outdoor Enclosures
- Next-Business Day Part & Tech Onsite Warranty
- HDMI cabling for primary &secondary outputs
- Cat6 patch cables
- Surge protectors
- NCR Vitalcast SaaS Annual Subscription
- Professional Services Content Creation
- Professional Services Content Management
- Digital Signage Help Desk
NCR MP600 Digital Signage Media Player
Example 3 x 49” Screens, landscape, wall mount
Example 6 x 43” screens, portrait, wall mount
Indoor digital menu board systems are available in any size screens and any number of screens. Most commonly used are 43”, 49” and 55” screens.
Systems include media players with mounts, screens with mounts, surge protectors, HDMI cables, Cat6 patch cables, site survey, installation, configuration & first year NCR Vitalcast SaaS annual subscription. Includes 3 year White Glove Part & Tech Next Business Day On-Site warranty.
Samsung QB series screens rated at 16 hours per day 7 days per week, 350 nit brightness OR Premium Samsung QM series screens rated for longer 24/7 runtimes & higher brightness at 500 nits.
Two 46” Outdoor Screens with Order Confirmation Inset – Champy’s Chicken
Order Confirmation Inset shows advertising before Order has begun
Outdoor digital menu board systems available with 46” or 55” screens in one, two, or three screen configurations.
Order Confirmation can be shown on a section of one of the large screens. This customizable section of the screen will be displaying promotional content when the car pulls up. That promotion automatically switches to a running list of items/prices, and then back to promotions ready for the next car.
Systems include outdoor screens with enclosure, media players, transmitters, failover connection boxes, HDMI cables, Cat6 patch cables, Site Survey, Installation, Configuration & first year NCR Vitalcast SaaS annual subscription. Includes 3 year White Glove Part & Tech Next Calendar Day On-Site warranty for screens and 3 year White Glove Part & Tech Next Business Day On-Site warranty for media players.
Samsung OH series full-outdoor screens rated at 24 hours per day 7 days per week, 2,500 nit brightness.
NCR Accuview 15” Standalone Order Confirmation Board for Drive-Through Ordering (no Menu Boards) Video Walls
1. Do the prices on the menu boards update automatically?
Yes, there is pricing integration for NCR digital signage used with Aloha POS.
2. What are the requirements for Pricing Integration to digital menu boards?
NCR Aloha, Silver, RPOS, or most POS with XML output.
3. Can you show order confirmation on the outdoor digital menu boards?
4. What are the requirements for order confirmation integration?
NCR Aloha 12.3 or higher, or most other POS.
5. Can you span content across all screens? Example, make a butterfly fly across screen 1 to 2 to 3.
Not with NCR standard media players. Yes, with specialized, higher cost, media players. This functionality is not recommended for menu boards as it can cause an operational impact to the customer’s business. You do not necessarily want such a “takeover” to disrupt the customer’s view of the menu items& potentially slow down the ordering process.
6. What is the lead time?
Hardware & Installation 3 to 4 weeks. Content Creation 5 to 6 weeks. These lead times are concurrent.