This solution is designed to allow your customer to place a drink or meal transaction completely on a mobile device.
THESE ARE THE EASY STEPS:
After taking the drink or food order, your server uses your point of sale device to open a check. The POS prints a chit with instructions on how to view the check. Your server takes this chit to the customer.
Customer Retrieves Check
- Customer types the URL provided on the chit into the mobile device browser.
- Customer enters the six-digit, alpha-numeric code from the chit, then touches, “Go” on screen.
Customer View Check
- After the device browser locates the check, the customer’s check information is displayed.
- NCR Mobile Pay allows customer to see all the check items.
Need More Service or To Order More?
- Customer can page server from mobile device.
- NCR Mobile Pay posts status of customer’s message to server.
- NCR Mobile Pay makes it easy to order more food or drink.
- Customer can easily ask server a question.
- Device allows customer to provide feedback on ordered item or service.
- This feature allows instant feedback for kitchen if adjustment need to be made in food preparation.
Receipt by E-Mail
- Allows your customer to go green by selection of e-mailed receipt.
- Saves server time in completing the transaction.
Other Customer Needs?
- Customer can request items to go from device.
- Ask for a to-go-box.
- Option allows customer to share experience on Facebook.
Check Out from Phone
- Easy mobile payment is instantly available on mobile device.
- Transaction is completed in secure and convenient environment.
Customer Feedback Improves Service/Product Delivery
- Customer can provide feedback on the total dining experience.
- NCR Mobile Pay uses NPS to retrieve feedback allowing integration with Customer Voice and Pulse Real-Time.